Classification Instructions from IWRF.
This video will introduce you to the classification system used internationally. In addition, it shows a simple overview of how it works in the practice of sports.
In Norway we use this system up to class 3.5. Furthermore, we have created two Norwegian classes:
- Class 4.0 for paraplegics and disabled people who do not fall within the international classification system.
- Class 4.5 for disabled people who want to play.
we also allow deductions during play:
- 0.5 for female athletes on the field.
- 0.5 on athletes over the age of 45.
- 1.0 for rookie players on the pitch.
For more information and details, see the Tournament Regulations for the NM and Norwegian Series.
For any questions, contact Erik Baret.